ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

Adam Lambert hints at new single's release date, kovideo.net - 15.09.2011

« Older   Newer »
{~aftermath•
view post Posted on 16/9/2011, 08:58

Adam Lambert hints at new single's release date

adam-lambert-new-single-october-2011
American Idol season 8 runner-up, Adam Lambert, says a new single should be dropped in about a month.
Adam Lambert is living, rocking proof that a contestant doesn’t need to win American Idol in order to have a successful career. He took some major risks on the singing competition and it definitely got him noticed. The season had barely ended and already Lambert had a single, “Time for Miracles” on the 2012 movie soundtrack. The touching, emotionally charged track had some wondering if he would be able to recapture the eccentric sound Idol audiences had grown accustomed to.

When his single “Whataya Want From Me” hit airwaves, the doubters had their answer. The song sold more than 1.7 million copies and was followed up by another (less successful) hit, “If I Had You.” Both tracks are from his For Your Entertainment album which has sold over 820,000 copies. Pretty impressive for the guy who didn’t win Idol and for one of the very few openly gay male artists to be backed by a major record label.

Fans of the glam pop-rocker have been waiting for new music from Lambert and, if his tweets are any indication, the wait shouldn’t be too much longer: “And FYI I'm working hard this week and next to finish up all these amazing new tunes! Thank you all for staying patient… I'm excited too!” “I'm 90% sure the first single will be out next month (ish) album coming early 2012!” “There is still lots of work to be done but I promise: you won't be disappointed!”

There’s little doubt that the Glamberts will be keeping their ears open for new music in the coming weeks.

© Source

0 replies since 16/9/2011, 08:58   50 views