ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

Adam Lambert New Songs Outlaws Of Love and Live The Life, rockstarweekly.com - 31.07.2011

« Older   Newer »
Skizzy
view post Posted on 30/7/2011, 15:22

Adam Lambert New Songs Outlaws Of Love and Live The Life

AdamLambert
Two new Adam Lambert songs have surfaced this summer. He premiered a new track written for his next album at at the St. Agathe en Feux Festival in Quebec on Friday night when he debuted a new song called “Outlaws of Love and earlier this month Lambert's vocals graced the new single from producer J. Scott G. called Live The Life, which instantly rose to the #2 slot on iTunes when it was released.
Fan video of Outlaws of Love popped up almost immediately after his performance at the festival. The sultry acoustic ballad sees Lambert showcasing his powerful pipes in similar fashion to the Acoustic Live! EP from late 2010. Outlaws of Love is a song Lambert seems pretty passionate about.
"I've been working the last couple months on my album," Lambert told the Quebec crowd. "This is a song that will be on the new album. All the things I've been talking about for the past year - a lot of them boil down to acceptance. And this is a song that I wrote about how it feels that no matter where you go or where you turn, sometimes it just feels like you're running from the law."
The other song, Live The Life, was written and produced almost a year before Lambert appeared on American Idol. The exciting dance track, which features heavy beats and a killer chorus, was put on hold until this year. With Lambert's permission, the track was released on July 20 through iTunes and Beatport.
Although Live The Life is endorsed by Lambert, some fans appeared to be upset about the music being released, questioning if Lambert is being paid for the single. With Tweets from both J. Scott G. and Adam Lambert, fans can be assured that the track is authentic, licensed and 100% endorsed.
"Check out J Scott G's "Live the Life" feat Me! We wrote and recorded this a year before Idol," Lambert wrote, while Scott G. wrote "See guys... Adam just endorsed "Live The Life" on his Twitter. Drama over. Go buy it :)"

© Source

Edited by {~aftermath• - 10/8/2011, 03:18

ioio10
view post Posted on 30/7/2011, 17:47

Grazie per l'articolo <3

Skizzy
view post Posted on 30/7/2011, 22:54

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 30/7/2011, 18:47) 
Grazie per l'articolo <3

Prego Ioio ^.^

2 replies since 30/7/2011, 15:22   40 views