view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 15:22

Oooooo! I want one !! I want a proper ticket like this
Thank you for sharing it!

ioio10
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 16:57

I hope you can have it soon!! :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:06

what's the name of the place the concert will be at?
i need a lil info of that (:

X××Eley××X
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 20:17

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 26/9/2010, 21:06)

the place's name is Magazzini Generali ;)

ioio10
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 22:50

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 26/9/2010, 21:06)

You can also find all the information in the first post here :) #entry284305029

IMPORTANT: we created two separeted topics about tickets info and hotels info, to try to organize the info / your questionsin a more efficient way :)

HOTELS --> https://italylovesadam.forumcommunity.net/?t=40856559
TICKETS --> https://italylovesadam.forumcommunity.net/?t=40856526

This remain a general topic, where we can talk / ask about all that it's not included in tickets/hotels info :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 09:45

my prob is that i want to go with my friend but she
is not sure if she can come with me cause she is working
and she does not know if her boss let her go. i wanna order the ticket but i won't do that if i know that there's a chance that she can't come and i won't go by myself to italy. think she will know if she can come with me in a week or 2, but i hope untill then there will be still tickets on sale. but if not, are there people who sales tickets in the place of the concert?

ioio10
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 15:46

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 27/9/2010, 10:45)
my prob is that i want to go with my friend but she
is not sure if she can come with me cause she is working
and she does not know if her boss let her go. i wanna order the ticket but i won't do that if i know that there's a chance that she can't come and i won't go by myself to italy. think she will know if she can come with me in a week or 2, but i hope untill then there will be still tickets on sale. but if not, are there people who sales tickets in the place of the concert?

Oh, I understand :(
To tell if there will be still tickets on sale, we should know how many tickets were sold, but there isn't this possibility. BTW, they are not sold out yet, so I THINK that in 2 weeks there will be still tickets. But obviously I can't be sure.
I think that they'll sell tickets in the place only if they won't be sold out... but we'll wait Roxy's (another admin) opinion, that she knows more about this things than me :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 16:23

ah i get it. do you (or roxy :P) know what's the capacity of the concert's place? how many people it contains?

we'll see what will be in two weeks from now, i hope it works out. thanks for answering and helping me,means a lot! (:

joji
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 17:52

the capacity is 1075 persons...

Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/9/2010, 10:43

Hi!

sorry for my late reply, I was sick in bed!

So, as Jo said, the place's capacity is over 1000 people and it's unlikely that it's going to sold out (as Adam, unfortunately, is not that famous here in Italy - but we're working on that LOL), but if it does, yes, there are going to be people who sell tickets outside, although I do NOT recommend to buy tickets from them as they may sell you a fake ticket, a ticket to another event (it has happened to a girl I know, once!) or they sell you tickets to a really high price.

Here's my advice: wait for your friend to give you her answer and then, hopefully, you'll be able to buy your tickets online. If not, there may be people who bought the tickets who aren't able to make it, so they will sell it, and you can buy it from them. But don't trust those guys outside Magazzini Generali who will try and sell you tickets for like 30 or 50€.

Let us know if you were able to purchase them online or if you need us to tell you if there's someone who sells the ticket because this person (or the person the ticket was bought for) is not coming anymore!

Hope I helped you and looking forward to meeting you at the concert!

ohracheli
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 10:37

thanks so much guys u made me feel a whole lot better!
i'd love to keep in touch with you (:

they told me from the airlines that there's just one hotel available in milan on those dates and it's
idea hotel. do you know about hotel a bit? is it good? and is it near the Magazzini Generali?

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 15:55

You're welcome!

I looked the hotel up, but it says there are more than one "Idea" hotel in Milan. Do you know if it is in Corso Genova, San Siro, Watttredici or Bicocca?

Anyway you can check reviews about the hotel here to see if it's any good: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search-a_lang.i...tel+idea+milano

let me know which hotel is it, so I can tell you if it's near Magazzini Generali :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 16:27

I'm pretty convinced that it is in san siro

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 17:59

I'm not familiar with the neighborhood, but I looked the place up on Google Maps and if you click HERE you should be able to see where the places are. A should be where the Magazzini Generali is and B should be where the hotel is. It looks pretty far from where the concert will be.

yammmyammy
view post Posted on 2/10/2010, 05:52

Dear All!!
Adam has landed in Nagoya airport this morning after the vacation in Bali!
His first concert is tomorrow in Nagoya, and then Osaka on Monday, after that, he will be in Tokyo for concertx3
I live in Tokyo, and going to Osaka on Monday, then all 3 show in Tokyo!

80 replies since 14/9/2010, 20:54   841 views