ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

November 24th - Magazzini Generali, Milan

« Older   Newer »
joji
view post Posted on 14/9/2010, 20:54

This thread is for all the info & organization for this GNT concert.

The Place:

MAGAZZINI GENERALI
Via Pietrasanta 14 20124 Milano
[email protected]
T +39 02 5393948

HOW TO GET TO THE PLACE

From Central Station
Filobus # 90 in square Luigi di Savoia, stop at Viale Isonzo/ Via Ripamonti

From the center
Metro #3 (Yellow), stop at Lodi T.I.B.B.
then filobus #90, stop at Viale Isonzo/ Via Ripamonti

From Linate's Airport
Line # 73 for the center, stop at Viale Corsica
then filobus #90, stop at Viale Isonzo/ Via Ripamonti

From San Siro
Filobus # 91, stop at Viale Isonzo/ Via Ripamonti

Tickets
Price: 23€
Pre-Sale:on september 15th, at 10AM (italian time). You will need the PSW from the newsletter of AdamOfficial.com
They Will Be out online for all on September 16th at TicketOne.it

If you are coming, please add yourself HERE. We're counting how many people from this community will be at the concert.

For anything else just ask.

EDIT:

We created two differents threads for hotels info and tickets, this will remain a general thread:
HOTELS --> https://italylovesadam.forumcommunity.net/?t=40856559
TICKETS --> https://italylovesadam.forumcommunity.net/?t=40856526

Edited by ioio10 - 26/9/2010, 23:58

Pretty76
view post Posted on 19/9/2010, 01:16

Hi, I'm from Switzerland and will come to the show in Milano. I will take the train from Zurich (will be at the show there the night before), but I'm still looking for a hotel. Do you have any recommendations, I'm considering the Ibis City Hotel, but maybe someone has an insider tip? I will stay for 2 nights, want to do some Sightseeing while I'm there.

joji
view post Posted on 19/9/2010, 13:09

Hi!!!
We're searching too for a hotel. We wants to find something for all of us so, if you can wait a couple of weeks, we can tell you some places to stay and maybe u can jon us in the same hotel :D

I've search for the Ibis Hotel but it's far from the venue of the concert...

Pretty76
view post Posted on 19/9/2010, 13:36

Thank you, I'll wait until you know more and if you find one, that is near the venue and not too far from the city, I might book there too.
I've seen that the Ibis is far, but haven't seen one near the venue on the online booking sites. And I want to see the city the day after the concert, so the Ibis might be a good choice for me (near train station and not too far from the city).
:happy: can't wait for the European tour

yammmyammy
TOPIC_ICON2  view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 10:44

Hi, I am flying from Tokyo to Milan alone for Adam, and looking foward so much to see his Italian fans!
I also need information on accomodation for a couple of nights, I will keep check here for your kind tips.

Ciao

joji
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 11:09

Welcooome!! :D
We will let you all anything right when we know...

btw.. hi yammmyammy!!
I'm Jo from the FunClub :D

Roxy89
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 11:21

Hello! Welcome to our International Friends!!

Looking forward to meeting you! If you need anything else (help with tickets, etc) feel free to ask :)

:hello:

yammmyammy
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 16:11

Hi Jo! Nice to see you here again!
I reserved my flight arriving in Milan on the 23rd (evening) and leaving in the evening of 25th to London!
I have one day after the show to walk in Milan yeay!!

ioio10
view post Posted on 23/9/2010, 20:07

CITAZIONE (Pretty76 @ 19/9/2010, 02:16)
Hi, I'm from Switzerland and will come to the show in Milano. I will take the train from Zurich (will be at the show there the night before), but I'm still looking for a hotel. Do you have any recommendations, I'm considering the Ibis City Hotel, but maybe someone has an insider tip? I will stay for 2 nights, want to do some Sightseeing while I'm there.

Hiiiii!!!!
I see you followed my tip to ask here for the hotel! :) Hope that we'll be helpful :)

Pretty76
TOPIC_ICON12  view post Posted on 23/9/2010, 21:21

Hi ioio image image

yes I did, I already booked a hotel TBH, I will be at the hotel Palladio from 24/11-26/11, looking forward to meet some Italian fans :D

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 00:08

I am desperately looking for tickets to the Milan show! Please if there is someone who sells pls let me know!

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 00:23

finally i found something ppretty cheap. thanks!

ioio10
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 00:29

Tickets costs 23 € , we know that there are websites that sell them at 50 or 100 euro, do not buy them there, 'cause the "official" price is 23 :) (plus shipping, if you want them to send the tickets to you)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 00:35

do you know how long it takes until i'll have the tickets? don't wanna get them 1 hour befor the show like i read in other websites :S
how long is the delivery takes? i'm from israel BTW (:

80 replies since 14/9/2010, 20:54   841 views