ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

November 24th - Magazzini Generali, Milan

« Older   Newer »
ioio10
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 12:37

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 25/9/2010, 01:35)
do you know how long it takes until i'll have the tickets? don't wanna get them 1 hour befor the show like i read in other websites :S
how long is the delivery takes? i'm from israel BTW (:

Here in Italy the tickets arrived to our houses in about a week, I don't know to Israel, maybe a couple of weeks, I think you could try to write an email to them ([email protected] )... The only problem is that the shipping costs a lot if you are not in Italy, a girl from Switzerland paid 50 € for the delivery... :(

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 13:00

are you serious?1 oh wow. well, loving adam has a big price but i'll do anything to see him live!

yammmyammy
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 13:30

Hi! I will pick up my ticket at the venue, I thought it would be safer and cheaper....

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 14:43

what do you mean by safer?is there any way that i'll be fool by that tickets management if i order by shipping?

yammmyammy
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 14:49

what I meant by SAFER is that as I am living quite far, I was worried about NOT receiving ticket before my departure. I am sure you will be getting one
Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 15:05

i never ordered things from the Internet, i just wanna be sure that i'll have the ticket and i'll have it on time before i'm gonna order.
ummm but if i wanna do it like you and take the ticket at the venue how is gonna work?
and i emailed that company all these questions that i'm asking you guys, i hope they email me back.

oh and yammmyammy may ask where are you from? (:

yammmyammy
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 15:58

Hi ohracheli, I am coming from Tokyo!! and yourself?

I will paste the copy of email I have received

Delivery options: Pick-up at the Venue Box Office
Shipment details: Collect your tickets on the event day only, usually starting from ONE hour before the beginning time of the event. Ticket collections can only be made by the cardholder. You will be issued with an Email which you will need to exhibit to collect your tickets. You will also be required to produce current photo ID and the credit card that you booked with, to sign for the tickets.

So, this is the same system as the one I experienced in US GNT, you have to bring your credit card and ID with photo to correct your ticket at the venue. they will find it by the confirmation number, so I must not forget to bring it.

ioio10
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 19:14

Yes, for international fans I think that maybe it's better and more simple to pick the ticket at the venue :)

We are trying to organize a system to give numbers to the people who will wait in queue outside for the concert, so no matter if you have already the ticket, you won't lose your place when you are going to pick the ticket :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 20:58

QUOTE (yammmyammy @ 25/9/2010, 16:58)
Hi ohracheli, I am coming from Tokyo!! and yourself?

I will paste the copy of email I have received

Delivery options: Pick-up at the Venue Box Office
Shipment details: Collect your tickets on the event day only, usually starting from ONE hour before the beginning time of the event. Ticket collections can only be made by the cardholder. You will be issued with an Email which you will need to exhibit to collect your tickets. You will also be required to produce current photo ID and the credit card that you booked with, to sign for the tickets.

So, this is the same system as the one I experienced in US GNT, you have to bring your credit card and ID with photo to correct your ticket at the venue. they will find it by the confirmation number, so I must not forget to bring it.

thanks for the info! but where's the place you collect your ticket from? is it near the place the concert will be?

you could order a ticket to singapore it's more close to you (: and i'm from israel

ioio10
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 21:31

You'll pick your ticket IN the place where will be the concert :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 22:22

oh ok thanks! so in general if eventually i'll order the ticket in delivery there's a chance for it to arrive on time?

ioio10
view post Posted on 25/9/2010, 23:18

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 25/9/2010, 23:22)
oh ok thanks! so in general if eventually i'll order the ticket in delivery there's a chance for it to arrive on time?

I think it will arrive on time, of course, but my tip is to write an email to Ticketone, like yammyyammy did, to be sure :)

ohracheli
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 08:57

i emailed them but i got no answer):

joji
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 08:59

CITAZIONE (ohracheli @ 26/9/2010, 09:57)
i emailed them but i got no answer):

they will answer you from monday. here's weekend now and they doesn't work :)

ioio10
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 14:42

I know that this won't help anyone, but maybe you'll like it only for curiosity :) This is how the ticket they'll send you is: image

80 replies since 14/9/2010, 20:54   841 views