ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

The English thread, i mean, why not?

« Older   Newer »
vavvy91
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 14:30

I got it :)

Well...Talking about Germany, I've been to Berlin this year in february with my schoolmates: we definitely love it!
The weather was icy, but the rest was amazing. I've bought a t-shirt in a little magazine near the Zoo, in which they stamp on the textile whatever you want. I've chosen a black plane which bombard with red hearts. I've spent 34euro for it, that is a bit expensive, but it has an inner meaning for me. Besides, me and my best friend have bought the same stuff :D
As for drinking, I drink only beer and white wine.
I rarely go to the disco (an indi disco anyway), and when it happens I can't finish my drink, I haven't found the drink right for me yet.
However, I've never been drunk.

Silkaay
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 14:49

lol i'm definitely not a good girl xD
when i'm at parties or even just when i'm hanging out with my friends on a saturday night i usually drink. it's not easy for me to get drunk so i've been reeeally drunk just a couple of times.
i think it depends also on the habit that we have here in venice to drink spritz xD happy hour or not, when you're older than 14 and you're out in the late afternoon you drink it xD

vavvy91
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 16:48

I've never been really drunk only 'cause I can't find something that I like so much that I can drink lot of.
(secondo me sta frase non ha senso .-.)
Anyway, next friday I'll go to an "openbar" and then I'll tell u if something changes :XD:

Silkaay
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 18:47

lol credo sia una consecutiva ma per evitare strafalcioni mi astengo dal dare la mia opinione su quella frase xD

mmh have you ever drunk a cosmopolitan? that's really good... than i like black russian and daiquiri and mojito!

vavvy91
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 19:09

OMG I hate mojito! It tastes like eating "ortica" :XD:
I usually drink sex on the beach, malibù ananas or vodka lemon :D

joji
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 19:22

CITAZIONE (Silkaay @ 24/6/2010, 19:47)
lol credo sia una consecutiva ma per evitare strafalcioni mi astengo dal dare la mia opinione su quella frase xD

mmh have you ever drunk a cosmopolitan? that's really good... than i like black russian and daiquiri and mojito!

CITAZIONE (vavvy91 @ 24/6/2010, 20:09)
OMG I hate mojito! It tastes like eating "ortica" :XD:
I usually drink sex on the beach, malibù ananas or vodka lemon :D

cosmopolitan, sex on the beach, vodkalemon :inchino:
i like vodka (strawberry, lemon & peach) & tequila too...
sometimes, when me & some friends whant to be drunk we do the "shoot challenge" with the vodka.. my max of shots was 15 :>.<:

Silkaay
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 19:29

wahahaaa i L O V E tequila! tequila bum bum it's my favourite shot! i also like vodka red bull and gin lemon.
the problem with mojito is that people can't make them properly! there's a pub here in venice where they make the best mojito ever *ç*

vavvy91
view post Posted on 25/6/2010, 12:46

Awwwwwwwwwwww girls I'm jubilant XD
The last part of the writing exam is over XDD
There was 4 questions: Freud's incoscio and Es for Philo, the picture "L'assenzio" by Degàs for Art, Proof of the rotative motion of the Earth for science and Joyce for english!!
My god, I think I could die happy now :XD:
I knew everythink but science, but the Prof has told us what was the question 30 min before the exam started, so we check it out in our books :XD::XD:
Well, the maths teacher has told us that our italian essays were amazing, so now I'm peaceful :SUPERMAN: :SUPERMAN:

Shelby___
view post Posted on 25/6/2010, 19:29

Heeey... Finally here I am...
what's up? XD

Silkaay
view post Posted on 26/6/2010, 12:30

yay i'm so happy your exams went well!! *---* now when are you going to take the speaking exam?

vavvy91
view post Posted on 26/6/2010, 17:20

On monday 5! :-S

ioio10
view post Posted on 26/6/2010, 18:01

Good luck!!! :D You'll be great, I'm sure! :)

{~aftermath•
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 14:36

Why am I seeing this thread only now? Ugh >.<

ioio10
view post Posted on 6/4/2011, 10:42

Oh LOL, I thought this thread was dead XD

73 replies since 29/5/2010, 11:46   486 views