« Older   Newer »
joji
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 01:18

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 29/5/2010, 21:31)
CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 29/5/2010, 21:25)
Uhmmmmmmm THAT party? :shifty:

2012 is a boring movie but.......... "Time for miracles" :wub:

yeah, exactly THAT party :shifty:

Aww yeah, "Time for Miracles" in the end kinda makes it up for the neverending boredom!

ahahhahahhhah :XD:
well, at least u had spoke...even if too much it's better than nothing :lol:

if my english sucks now.. sorry, it's late and i'm tired :P

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:40

good morning!

Well, yes, but I said some really stupid stuff (especially to a guy. I said to him: "yeah, like Gaga, I'm a free bitch, babyyy!"). But who cares? I had a lot of fun and that's all that matters, right?

Anyway, how's everyone? Excited much for all the new stuff that's happening on here? :D

joji
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:45

ahhahahahhhaha you're great roxy :XD

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:46

aww thank you <3 You're great too!

ioio10
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:48

Muahahah oh my god..... THAT guy at THAT party? :XD: I'm sure that he liked you very much! XD

Very excited for all the new stuff!!!! A LOT of stuff!!!! And... we have to plan THAT thing...

Oh, hey... in this post I am all "that thing, that party, that guy" :XD:

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:52

ahahah no, it wasn't THAT guy, but it surely was THAT party LOL
It was another guy I met there (I went there and I didn't know ANYBODY, so I kinda decided to drink not to feel uncomfortable lol) and I spent pretty much all night talking about Gaga and stuff like that with him. And then there was THAT guy (and I said some pretty odd stuff to him, too.) LOL

Seriously, I think he noticed that I was tipsy, but who knows? The next time he remembered me for my glitter and sparkles addiction but he didn't mention any of the stupid stuff I told him, so fingers crosses. LOL

joji
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:55

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 30/5/2010, 11:52)
It was another guy I met there (I went there and I didn't know ANYBODY, so I kinda decided to drink not to feel uncomfortable lol) and I spent pretty much all night talking about Gaga and stuff like that with him. And then there was THAT guy (and I said some pretty odd stuff to him, too.) LOL

Seriously, I think he noticed that I was tipsy, but who knows? The next time he remembered me for my glitter and sparkles addiction but he didn't mention any of the stupid stuff I told him, so fingers crosses. LOL

LMAO... maybe THAT guy was a bit tipsy too. so that the reason why he dosn't remember all the thing u said :lol:

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:56

CITAZIONE (joji @ 30/5/2010, 11:55)
CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 30/5/2010, 11:52)

LMAO... maybe THAT guy was a bit tipsy too. so that the reason why he dosn't remember all the thing u said :lol:

unfortunately he just started to drink when I was talking to him, so I think he wasn't... yet xD

joji
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:02

nooooo!!!! :XD:

ioio10
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:03

That's a shame! LOL It would be funny to hear what he says when he's a little drunk XD

And it's a shame that I don't drink alchool (I don't like it.... it tastes like cough-mixture to me :XD:), so I won't say anything funny XD

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:10

But don't worry, I usually don't drink, too. That was a "special" night 'cause I was so embarassed that I didn't know anybody that I HAD to drink to survive! So that's why I was tipsy after just a glass, 'cause I never drink. I love living my life sober, so I can remember and feel everything. :)

ioio10
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:16

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 30/5/2010, 12:10)
I love living my life sober, so I can remember and feel everything. :)

THIS. :D Young people have to understand this. And that they can have fun without drinking, too.... Drink some alchool with friends sometimes it's ok... but I don't understand why now it's cool to go out with friends ONLY to drink... the purpose of the night isn't to have fun or to do something funny, it's only to drink more than the others :( ... and obviously after that they drive home drunk... Ok, now I feel like a 90 years old grandma who says "Ohhhhh, young people today.... When I was young it was all different" :XD:

joji
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:23

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 30/5/2010, 12:16)
Drink some alchool with friends sometimes it's ok...

i do this :XD:
when i'm at my fave pub with friends... like 3 times in a year 'cause it take almost 3 hours by car to get there U.U Or i drink 1 thing sometimes when i'm at a disco or place like that..

anywaaaaay :XD:
young kid drink too much U.U

Roxy89
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 11:25

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 30/5/2010, 12:16)
CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 30/5/2010, 12:10)
I love living my life sober, so I can remember and feel everything. :)

THIS. :D Young people have to understand this. And that they can have fun without drinking, too.... Drink some alchool with friends sometimes it's ok... but I don't understand why now it's cool to go out with friends ONLY to drink... the purpose of the night isn't to have fun or to do something funny, it's only to drink more than the others :( ... and obviously after that they drive home drunk... Ok, now I feel like a 90 years old grandma who says "Ohhhhh, young people today.... When I was young it was all different" :XD:

come on, you're not old! Anyway I totally agree with you. I've never gone out with friends just to drink. I mean, yeah, sometime it's fun, 'cause when you're tipsy you say and do some pretty stupid stuff and it's hilarious, but come on: drinking until you're sick? That's stupid and useless. You only damage your liver and you may hurt people.
I really don't understand how people think today. I met a young girl (14) and she went out with friends just to drink and do drugs until she was sick everynight and one of her friends was even rushed to the hospital. 14 Years old. I mean, when I was her age I thought only about playing healthy games with friends, like volleyball and school and stuff like that. I didn't even THINK about getting drunk, leave alone doing drugs...

ioio10
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 12:06

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 30/5/2010, 12:25)
come on, you're not old! Anyway I totally agree with you. I've never gone out with friends just to drink. I mean, yeah, sometime it's fun, 'cause when you're tipsy you say and do some pretty stupid stuff and it's hilarious, but come on: drinking until you're sick? That's stupid and useless. You only damage your liver and you may hurt people.
I really don't understand how people think today. I met a young girl (14) and she went out with friends just to drink and do drugs until she was sick everynight and one of her friends was even rushed to the hospital. 14 Years old. I mean, when I was her age I thought only about playing healthy games with friends, like volleyball and school and stuff like that. I didn't even THINK about getting drunk, leave alone doing drugs...

Yep, that's the problem. When I was 12 I used still to play with Barbies, play football in the garden with friends, ecc... Now at 12 they go to the disco, they smoke, drink... they don't know how to have fun... healthy and real fun... this is kinda sad :(
What's the point to drink until you are sick and you vomit? It's funny??? When I'm on the bus or out I hear kids say to each other "Yeah... tonight... serata devasto! Alchool, sex and drugs!" :blink: And they're proud of this... :sick: Guys, you have still milk on your mouth, enjoy your 13!

muahahah è diventato un topic 'pubblicità progresso' :XD: Mi piacerebbe sentire cos'hanno da dire a proposito anche gli utenti un po' più piccini...

73 replies since 29/5/2010, 11:46   486 views