ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

The English thread, i mean, why not?

« Older   Newer »
Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:34

aww lucky you! You have to tell me everything and show me the pictures then!!

joji
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:40

ahahahh sure!!!! ;)

=Meggie=
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:45

I have really big problems (I was too lazy at school to study English grammar X'D) when I have to write or speak in English (but writing is worst. I really suck =P). So, even if I'd like to write something cool, I think that it will be better for me to sit and stare X'D
But I'll read everything, I swear =P

Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:49

CITAZIONE (=Meggie= @ 29/5/2010, 14:45)
I have really big problems (I was too lazy at school to study English grammar X'D) when I have to write or speak in English (but writing is worst. I really suck =P). So, even if I'd like to write something cool, I think that it will be better for me to sit and stare X'D

but seriously, you didn't write anything wrong, you don't suck! lol

=Meggie=
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:54

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 29/5/2010, 14:49)
CITAZIONE (=Meggie= @ 29/5/2010, 14:45)

but seriously, you didn't write anything wrong, you don't suck! lol

I don't know XD I always feel like I can't really express myself in English =) Probably I'm too in love with our language, I don't know XD
But thank you =)

Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:00

you're welcome! with me it's the opposite problem: I always feel like I can't be myself when I speak Italian. You should see me when I speak English: I'm a totally different person, I'm myself! :blush:

I found out about this the first time I had a conversation longer than "Hi, what's up?" "Good, thanks! You?" "Good."

It felt amazing. I feel good whenever I can speak English! lol
I have this habit now... I think in English, so when I talk I translate things into Italian and I say some pretty silly stuff. I even dream in English. Seriously, I'm mental.

=Meggie=
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:10

Nope, you're not mental *hugs*.
I'm a freak about Italian, so don't worry. I think that my huge problem is that I write. And I'm literally in love with some words. And their sounds. And how they're great and poetic togheter. When I write in Italian I feel all the power and the subtle meanings of the words. I can't feel the same things when I have to speak or write in English :/ But I totally understand your pov =) And I think that it's truly beautiful and amazing how can you feel this language into yourself =)

joji
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:14

aahahahahah don't worry roxy.. you're not the only one LOL
And the prove is that one night i was sooooo drunk (i was having some fun before leaving for London for Halloween :P ) that i've started to talk in english with a friend... we was drunk, our italian was awful but we' were talking in a perfect english!! :XD:

=Meggie=
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 14:21

XDDD
Ok, so... the asylum is ready for us \O/ X'D

ioio10
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 17:24

Meggio you DON'T suck!!! You speak English way better than me!!! Seriously! :D

BTW, this thread is better than English courses at school LOL

Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 19:55

oh yeah, alcohol helps speaking foreign languages a lot. Tell me about it! lol

I spoke pretty much PERFECT English when I was in London at a party and I was a little tipsy. Too bad I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I said some pretty stupid stuff. I don't regret it, tho. I had a BLAST!
That was also the night I watched "2012" in my hotel room. What a booooring movie!

ioio10
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 20:25

CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 29/5/2010, 20:55)
I spoke pretty much PERFECT English when I was in London at a party and I was a little tipsy. Too bad I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I said some pretty stupid stuff. I don't regret it, tho. I had a BLAST!
That was also the night I watched "2012" in my hotel room. What a booooring movie!

Uhmmmmmmm THAT party? :shifty:

2012 is a boring movie but.......... "Time for miracles" :wub:

Roxy89
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 20:31

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 29/5/2010, 21:25)
CITAZIONE (Roxy89 @ 29/5/2010, 20:55)

Uhmmmmmmm THAT party? :shifty:

2012 is a boring movie but.......... "Time for miracles" :wub:

yeah, exactly THAT party :shifty:

Aww yeah, "Time for Miracles" in the end kinda makes it up for the neverending boredom!

=Meggie=
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 20:59

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 29/5/2010, 18:24)
Meggio you DON'T suck!!! You speak English way better than me!!! Seriously! :D

Aw, thank you <3 *hugs* But I don't know, I always make such stupid mistakes X'D I'm hopeless XD
And imo you speak a pretty good English =) so don't worry, really =)

CITAZIONE (ioio10 @ 29/5/2010, 18:24)
BTW, this thread is better than English courses at school LOL

This! XD

73 replies since 29/5/2010, 11:46   486 views