ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

GLOWS4ADAM project

« Older   Newer »
joji
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 22:57

During the concert in Milan we would love to replicate this international initiative. We're supposed to raise together the starlight (or Glowstick) during Whataya Want From Me. This 'tradition' started from the first concert of the American Glam Nation Tour and now is spreading all around the world (it was made in Japanese dates) and it would be nice to be able to do it here too, since it seems to be something very loved from Adam.

Here's the video of the initiative: Glows4Adam.com

The project consist in:
“The Glowsticks would be raised specifically at the line, "Thanks for loving me 'cause you're doing it perfectly" in Whataya Want From Me because that was the line that seems to already have a special place in the hearts of both Adam, and his fans. It seemed to create a very special moment of "connection".”

Our goal is therefore to have more glowsticks possible (we know that it is impossible that all of us will have it, but we will try) to make this effect. If you have friends who are not on the forum or that are in another forum, please, spread the word cause it would be nice if it would be a thing made by ALL the fans.

You can find glowstick online or in fishing shops, shops with "party's things", ebay, etc.

0 replies since 7/10/2010, 22:57   52 views