ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

Tommy Joe Ratliff, bassista

« Older   Newer »
joji
view post Posted on 23/6/2011, 12:47

Riassunto news & co su TJ :XD:

- "Tommy Joe Ratliff Photo Book" by Kara Thomas - Info e prezzi QUI
- Gallery del photoshoot fatto da Kara Thomas
- Tommy Joe Ratliff's Tattoos Archive (info & foto in italiano sui tatuaggi di tjr)
- Screencaps & video di Tommy nel video di Sutan/Raja "Diamond Crowned Queen"

ioio10
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 20:00

Ecco la PSA per NOH8 a cui Tommy ha preso parte:

THE "I DO" PSA: URGING OBAMA TO SUPPORT THE FREEDOM TO MARRY

Over the past several months, the NOH8 Campaign has been working on a brand new PSA inspired by the Freedom to Marry's Letter to President Barack Obama, which illustrates how important it is for the President of the United States to publicly and vocally support the freedom to marry.

While President Obama recently announced his support of the Respect for Marriage Act - a bill that would repeal the discriminatory Defense of Marriage Act - now is a critical time for the President to put into plain words what he has avoided saying up until now.

With some help from our cast of familiar faces known around the world, NOH8 has created this special video public service announcement reinforcing the Letter to the President in our own words. The "I Do" PSA includes appearances from musicians Mya, Sara Bareilles, and Trina, as well as TV Host Larry King, TV icon David Hasselhoff, Bassist Tommy Joe Ratliff, New England Patriot Bret Lockett, and actor Verne Troyer; all of whom have had their names added to the letter's list of notable signatures.

Visit Freedom to Marry's "I Do" Site and add your name to the list of over 116,000 signatures supporting this incredibly important letter; a copy of which you can view at the bottom of this page!

Fonte e altre info QUI

61 replies since 2/12/2010, 20:42   2357 views