ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

E! True Hollywood Story

« Older   Newer »
desirer91
view post Posted on 22/11/2010, 14:11

Anche a me è piaciuto molto...e Adam, da perfetto esponente del Politically Correct, sottolinea come: ""The Ten Commandments" wasn't that great of a production..."
Finalmente qualcuno che non misura le parole con il misurino del Dash!
Credo che i video iniziali però fossero veramente da gridare かわいい (kawaii) a squarciagola!

Edited by desirer91 - 22/11/2010, 14:33

ioio10
view post Posted on 23/11/2010, 14:14

Alla fine son riuscita a vederlo... è FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

CITAZIONE
Anche a me è piaciuto molto...e Adam, da perfetto esponente del Politically Correct, sottolinea come: ""The Ten Commandments" wasn't that great of a production..."
Finalmente qualcuno che non misura le parole con il misurino del Dash!

ahahaha lo amiamo anche per questo XD

ioio10
view post Posted on 23/11/2010, 22:27

Sorry, non ho tempo di tradurre ma sembrava interessante:

Adam Lambert's 'E! True Hollywood Story': The 10 best quotes/moments by Michael Slezak

Last night’s premiere of E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert wasn’t exactly bursting with new information about the American Idol season 8 runner-up/glittery, octave-scaling entertainer. But it did have its share of entertaining moments. My personal top 10:

10. Neil Lambert recounting that growing up, his now-famous older brother’s giant costume box meant Halloween “could happen any time of year.”

9. Footage of Adam in his Zodiac Show days, dressed in feathery regalia and sporting bright blue hair, belting “A Change Is Gonna Come.” I suspect anyone who saw that performance live and in-person wasn’t terribly surprised when Adam nailed the civil rights anthem again on the Idol stage.

8. The visual splendor of the turquoise, red, yellow, and black blouse worn during confessional interviews by Adam’s pal Scarlett Cherry. (Note how the colors were picked up by Cherry’s turquoise necklace and violet-red locks.) Fab!

7. Adam giving us too much information, but using humor to make it totally inoffensive: “I lost my virginity at 21, and it was to a man — not a woman. And it wasn’t very good.” [Laughs.] “Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly.” [Bigger laugh.]

6. Grade-school Adam’s Century 21 ad: Blink and you missed him!

5. Adam explaining how his bandmate Monte Pittman convinced Madonna to spend some time with the young Idol graduate. “He used the fact that I was on the cover of Rolling Stone as kind of incentive for her to meet me.”

5a. Multiple sightings of (using full Oprah voice) ALLISON IRAHETA!

4. Lynne Broyles, Adam’s first vocal coach, reduced to tears just thinking about Adam’s performance of “Mad World” during Idol‘s eighth season. (Awww.)

3. That shot of The Post Daily — which looks like a very primitive Muggle newspaper — with an all-caps front-page headline of “‘IDOL’ SHOCKER: LAMBERT PICKED AS MAN TO BEAT, BUT ALLEN PREVAILS.” I don’t know where/how/if this Post Daily (with a tagline of “the finest newspaper in the world”) actually exists, but I appreciate any paper that understands an Idol finale is on par with DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN or other major global events.

2. Adam’s dad joking that his big-voiced son, who cried “23 hours a day,” was “one of the more evil infants.” Hey, it’s all about building lung capacity!

1. High school drama club advisor Doug Smith showing a floral prop Adam made for a production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. “Lots of glitter. Adam loves glitter.”

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/11/22/adam-lam...d-best-moments/

Skizzy
view post Posted on 13/12/2010, 17:35

ho letto nei commenti che da noi andrà in onda il 21
non vedo l'ora!

X××Eley××X
view post Posted on 13/12/2010, 19:18

oddio doveeeeeee ??? quale canale??

joji
view post Posted on 13/12/2010, 19:23

credo su E! di Sky

X××Eley××X
view post Posted on 13/12/2010, 19:29

uh non vedo l'ora allora controllero ogni giorno i palinsesti **

lucille »
view post Posted on 12/2/2011, 23:23

Questa è lo speciale in italiano (:
parte 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=10wndzHvKhE
parte 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEZUKcRcorc
parte 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEc1hr2f8Q
Devo caricarne ancora uno, lo metto domani ;D

joji
view post Posted on 12/2/2011, 23:51

fantastico! L'ho aggiunto al primo post :D

X××Eley××X
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 13:03

in Italiano è decisamente COMICO XDDDDD

ioio10
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 14:19

E' meraviglioso!!! ahahahaah :rotfl:

Grazie Lucille!

´itsjjoy
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 14:33

Oddio l'ho guardato in italiano! Potrei morire di risate XD Adam ha la voce di un 16enne sciatto D: E quando racconta di come ha perso la verginità fa troppo strano DDD:

lucille »
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 16:28

Ecco le ultime due parti
parte 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFIOIQgXL3c
parte 5: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfaJRLYq74

hahah si fa troppo strano, potevano mettere una voce migliore poi!

joji
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 17:17

aggiungo subito! :D

X××Eley××X
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 17:34

dio mio hi mai salvata grazie mille per i video *_________*

29 replies since 16/11/2010, 10:07   292 views