ITALY LOVES ADAM LAMBERT {Riconosciuto da Sony Music Italy}

Adam on Twitter

« Older   Newer »
Roxy89
view post Posted on 27/5/2010, 09:36 by: Roxy89

Ecco gli ultimi aggiornamenti:

Whew got home from the last rehearsal for my Glam Nation Tour round 10pm. Loooong day. I met w the lighting designer...costume designer...

...music programmer, band and dancers and created all day. I'm so excited to get to work w such an amazing team to bring my vision to life!

Would have loved 2 have been at the Idol Finale to wish Simon farewell and support the finalists, but this tour for my fans is my priority.

HAHA. I have now just been made aware of more gossip and rumormill: First of all, i was never asked to appear on the finale in any capacity.

2nd: I DID come down w a throat bug most likely caught on my flight back from this past weekends' concert in Boston.

was put on vocal rest yesterday from MY show's rehearsals which doubled the work 2 do 2day since all equip. had 2 be sent back east tonight.

sad that Im forced to defend myself bout situation no one pointing fingers knew any factual details about. Im working so hard on this tour!!

All i ever heard was:"you've not been asked to perform on finale.Would you like to sit in the audience?" Me:sorry-Too much work to do today.

Sick of certain journalists and jealous people in the industry trying to stir up bullshit drama. Must not be getting laid. GET A LIFE! HAHA

Im blessed 2 be so busy & thrilled to take my nearly SOLD OUT tour on the road promoting love, diversity, peace, bravery & pride.Oh n' GLAM

:) and thanks for your words of support true fans! :) Dont worry, i just had to get it off my chest (publically) Im totally over it now. :)

82 replies since 22/5/2010, 12:49   704 views